Process and Food Manufacturing
Unlike traditional planning software providers, PearlChain takes an approach that allows manufacturers to provide customers with accurate capable-to-promise (CTP) commitments. This customer centricity alongside our pull philosophy makes PearlChain software fit for any Process & Food Manufacturing companies.
Process and Food Business Challenges
- Manufacturers go from Make-To-Stock models towards mass customization like Build-to-Order
- Instant visibility in quality of products with a rigid Track&Trace module are key for current health regulations
- Shelf life of food products need to become longer to remain competitive
- Having an overall view on all production plants / lines on one screen
Critical Success factors
- Customer orders are evaluated in real-time and slotted within a finite schedule with purchase orders released to support Just-in-Time (JIT) and Just-in-Sequence (JIS) raw material and component delivery to work centers.
- Use of multi-enterprise, “control tower” planning with suppliers and distributors
- Integration with disparate systems
Achieved Results with PearlChain
- Instant visibility into your orders, supply chain, and work centers enabling you to plan and schedule in Real‐Time.
- Reduction of inventory by 30% in Work in Progress and 20% in finished goods
- 30% shorter lead times and thus longer shelf lives as some materials arrive at the production site not longer than 4 hours before being used in production
- Capable-to-Promise (CTP) towards customers installed
- Products can be Track&Traced forwards and backwards in minutes, knowing for example from which batch a certain finished product is coming or all finished products a certain raw material is used in